ECAI 2020 MAIN CONFERENCE
The biennial European Conference on Artificial Intelligence (ECAI) is Europe’s premier venue for presenting scientific results in AI. Under the general theme “Paving the way towards Human–Centric AI”, the 24th edition of ECAI will be held in Santiago de Compostela, a UNESCO’s World Heritage City which is the destination of unique Routes that cross all Europe since the Middle Ages. In the latest release to the ECAI community we announced that ECAI2020 will be fully online and will take place between August 29 and September 8 at digital.ecai2020.eu.
The Program Committee of the 24th European Conference on Artificial Intelligence (ECAI 2020) invites the submission of papers for the technical program of the Conference. High-quality original submissions are welcome from research results and applications of all areas of AI. The following list of topics is indicative; other topics are welcome.
- Agent-based and Multi-agent Systems (MAS)
- Computational Intelligence (CI)
- Constraints and Satisfiability (CS)
- Games and Virtual Environments (GAME)
- Heuristic Search (HEU)
- Human Aspects in AI (HAI)
- Information Retrieval and Filtering (IRF)
- Knowledge Representation and Reasoning (KRR)
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Multidisciplinary Topics and Applications (MULT)
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Planning and Scheduling (PLAN)
- Robotics (ROB)
- Safe, Explainable, and Trustworthy AI (XAI)
- Semantic Technologies (SEM)
- Uncertainty in AI (UAI)
- Vision (VIS)
The Call for Papers is available here.