Updated June 10, 2020
As detailed in the announcement made by the organizing committee on June 8, the registration conditions have been updated. A new paper processing fee will be the only item we keep for the conference, to be paid by any of the paper authors. An online congress does not have the same costs as a face-to-face one, logically. In any case, there are expenses that remain, like all those associated with the management and publication of the proceedings and others that did not exist before. In this sense, the contributions of the sponsors and the authors continue to be indispensable, above all to organize a Conference at the level of the scientific quality of ECAI2020. Taking all this into account, we have designed a new registration policy with a paper processing standard fee of 350 euros per paper, although we maintain the option that the registered author or co-author can be a student, in which case the paper processing student fee will continue to be 190 euros, and that one paid fee still continues to allow the publication of more than one paper.
Whenever possible, however, we would appreciate that, each paper comes with a standard registration, so that we are on the safe side with respect to covering expenses, and as a collective contribution to the free access policy to the conference and its proceedings.
Information: Paper processing fees
- At least one author of each accepted paper must register before June 30, 2020 and prepare the paper presentation video. In case none of the authors has paid the paper processing fee, the paper will be removed from the proceedings. Please, do not forget to indicate the paper IDs in the registration application!
- Once the previous requisite is fulfilled, other co-authors may register as non-authors (as indicated below).
- The student fee will be applied only in the case it is the student who presents the paper.
- Students will be required to upload proof of their student status at the time of registration. Proof of status will be verified by ECAI2020. Only after the status verification is completed, the student registration will become final! For the student status proof:
- Student ID’s without clear dates of validity, webpage screenshots and unofficial records will NOT be accepted as proof! The ID must be valid until at least June 12, 2020 (the dates initially planned for the conference).
- Acceptable proof of student status MUST be clearly readable in English language, contain the name of the candidate and the dates of validity. Proof containing a verification code must not fail verification.
- PostDocs don’t qualify for student discount!
- Have a PDF of your student status ready for upload!
Author registration: https://registration.ecai2020.eu/
For technical or registration questions, please contact: email@example.com
Paper processing fees
|Registration type (deadline for payment is June 30)||EUR (€)|
Remember that the student fee can only be applied in the case it is the student who presents the paper. However, we would appreciate that, whenever possible, each paper comes with a standard registration, so that we are on the safe side with respect to covering expenses, and as a collective contribution to the free access policy to the conference and its proceedings.
Non authors’ registration
Updated June 10, 2020
Non-authors registration will be free of charge, subject to registration at the Digital ECAI2020 platform (https://digital.ecai2020.eu/).
Further details on this will be announced soon.
Information for attendants
All attendants (registered authors and non-authors) will have unlimited access to the full conference program of Digital ECAI2020 during and after the conference dates, including:
- Oral presentations and posters
- Conference on Prestigious Applications of Intelligent Systems, PAIS 2020
- EU Challenges
- Frontiers in AI
- Women in AI, etc
- Full Proceedings published by IOS Press (online)
- All Workshops
- All Tutorials
- Mentoring and Communication for Starting AI Researchers (MC4SR):
- Social Development of AI event, organized by FIDE
For disclaimer, please refer to https://www.ecai2020.eu/disclaimer/.
For other questions, please refer to https://www.ecai2020.eu/registration-faq/.